March 3rd 2017 is the 3rd Edition of the World Birth Defects Day (WBDD).
The vision for WBDD is to raise birth defects awareness.
Birth defects impact millions of families and a sustained focus is needed to support research, prevention, treatment and services. Join the “Participating Organizations” around the world in calling attention to birth defects on WBDD.
- List of Participating Organizations (in progress) UPDATED February 8, 2017
- WBDD 2017 Toolkit
- Official WBDDay Logo
- WBDD Charter document(PDF)
- WBDD Charter document(Spanish PDF)
- Use of New Media for Public Health Messaging: presentation by SalimahWalani at the ICBDSR Annual Meeting, 2015 (PDF)
Report of 2016 WBDD activities (All the WBDD reports are zipped Power Point files)
- WBDD Summary Report
- Americas - United States
- Latino-American Countries
- Europe Miscellanea
- Europe - Italy
- Europe - Spain
- Europe - Ukraine
- Others Countries
- Worldwide Organization Report