March 3rd 2017 is the 3rd Edition of the World Birth Defects Day (WBDD).
The vision for WBDD is to raise birth defects awareness.
Birth defects impact millions of families and a sustained focus is needed to support research, prevention, treatment and services.
The goal of the 2017 Campaign on Thunderclap was met and we exceeded our expectations:
Many thanks to the Participating Organizations (a total of 77) in the 2017 Edition of the WBDD and to all those who joined us in celebrating the Day.
- List of Participating Organizations UPDATED February 20, 2017
- WBDD 2017 Toolkit
- Official WBDDay Logo
- WBDD Charter document(PDF)
- WBDD Charter document(Spanish PDF)
- Presentation of the WBDD (Spanish)
- WBDD Charter document(Català)
- Use of New Media for Public Health Messaging: presentation by SalimahWalani at the ICBDSR Annual Meeting, 2015 (PDF)
The Report of 2017 WBDD activities is in preparation
A full report of the activities of the WBDD is in preparation. The 2017 WBDD Participating Organizations are kindly requested to send at email@example.com information and documents about the events organized to celebrate the WBDD: announcements, press releases, posters, leaflets, photos, web links or other.
For more information on birth defects (congenital anomalies), visit: